Agricultural Equipment Rebates
Stearns Electric Association offers Energy Efficiency rebates to help our agricultural members be more energy efficient.
HOW TO APPLY
- Pre-approval of the rebate application is required.
- The member is responsible for checking with Stearns Electric Association to verify funding availability and program parameters.
- Stearns Electric Association may conduct an inspection of the project site prior to approval.
- Installation must be complete before funds are issued.
- Itemized invoices from equipment vendors must accompany the rebate application.
- Invoices must itemize labor charges, quantity and price of the equipment installed.
- Invoices must include manufacturer and model numbers for equipment included in the rebate request.
- The maximum rebate amount is limited to 25% of the equipment costs or $10,000, whichever is less. Based on project type there are caps for each rebate.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Fill out the appropriate application below and return the completed application, along with a copy of itemized invoices, to:
Stearns Electric Association
ATTN: Agriculture Rebates
PO Box 816
St. Joseph, MN 56374
Members who purchase and install a new dairy free heater, dairy plate cooler, robotic milking system, vacuum pump VSD, and/or milk pump VSD.
Ag Irrigation Variable Frequency Drive
Members who purchase a new variable frequency drive for irrigators.
Ag Livestock Waterer
Members who purchase and install a new livestock waterer.
Members who purchase and install energy efficient ventilation systems.
- Agriculture Engine Block Timer
- Agriculture Hog Farrowing Mat
- Try Before You Buy Forklift
- Agricultural members may also qualify for a number of our Commercial Equipment Rebates.
Call our Energy Services department during business hours at (800) 962-0655.