Member Engagement Group
Are you interested in learning more about your Cooperative?
Each summer Stearns Electric Association seeks member-consumers to serve on the Cooperative’s Member Engagement Group. This committee serves two purposes.
- It gives you, our members, a chance to learn more about the Cooperative and our services. At each meeting, it is our goal to provide new and valuable information about what is happening at the Cooperative and the ways in which we can serve you.
- This committee is a resource for our Board members and Executive Team, a sounding board if you will, for ideas and proposals for new programs and evaluations of existing services.
- Serving on the committee is a two year commitment, a total of 8 meetings.
- Meetings are typically held on the second Wednesday of September, November, February and May at 6:30 p.m.
- A light supper is provided.
- In return for participation, members receive a $50 honorarium for each meeting in attendance in addition to mileage reimbursement.
There are limited spots each year on this committee. If you are interested in joining the Member Engagement Group, please complete and submit the form below.