Member Engagement Group
Are you interested in learning more about your Cooperative?
Each summer Stearns Electric Association seeks member-consumers to serve on the Cooperative’s Member Engagement Group. This committee serves two purposes:
- It gives our members a chance to learn more about the Cooperative and our services. At each meeting, we provide new and valuable information about what is happening at the Cooperative and the ways we can serve you.
- This committee serves as a resource for our Board members and Executive Team, a sounding board if you will, for ideas and proposals for new programs and evaluations of existing services.
- Serving on the committee is a two-year commitment, a total of 8 meetings.
- Meetings are typically held at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of September, November, February and May.
- A light supper is provided.
- In return for participation, members receive a $50 honorarium for each meeting in attendance, in addition to mileage reimbursement.
There are limited spots each year on this committee. If you are interested in joining the Member Engagement Group, please complete and submit the form below.